- I need to figure out if the order of creation in Genesis 1 is consistent with Science.
- I also need to find out if Genesis 1 and two are both contradictory creation accounts.
They don’t seem to be but I’m not sure. I started learning the Hebrew alphabet because it seems that all these are thing I have to figure out by myself. There are so many questions floating around my head that if I had to ask them all, I could never get them out let alone find answers. I’m trusting God and taking it one day at a time. Here’s a small list of my questions right now.
- Cutting off a woman’s hand for grabbing her husband’s private parts in public (accidentally, I suppose). Why?
- Parents taking oaths on behalf of their children? How is this fair?
- It still seems like God both punishes and does not punish children for the sins of their parents – a grievous contradiction.
- The punishment God gave for eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was passed on to generations. Why? It doesn’t sound fair.