- Moses wrote down the laws that God had given him for the people of Israel (24:4) or at least the part of it that he had at that point.
- Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy elders of Israel saw God (24: 9 – 11)
- I don’t think Nadab and Abihu were introduced before this.
- Joshua wasn’t introduced when he was first mentioned either (in 17:9), but he was described as Joshua’s aide in 24:13.
- God didn’t miraculously provide materials for his sanctuary. He asked the people to bring the things, not by force, but if they wanted to give (25:1-7)
- God was very specific in giving the instructions for the things he wanted built.
- God told Moses (twice) to ensure that he followed the building instructions he was given, exactly (25:9, 40).